Hehe, I have been nominated for this awesome tag again!!
Thank you soooo much the pastel bicycle for nominating me, and giving me a reason to learn how to spell bicycle!!💕
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Hmmmm, something I admire… I admire genuinely good and beautiful friendships. Friendships that can last a lifetime and can be the sunny side of your life. (Lookin’ at YOU, Best Friend!)
Hhhhh, we did this last time, and I STILL don’t know for sure…writing and drawing are tied right now!!! AGHHHH—I’m going to have to say…drawing. Sorry, writing! I STILL LOVE YOU—
Something I created! Okie dokie!
Here’s a felt sculpture I made, of Jesus and the Children. It’s been on my Etsy shop for a super long time, so I wanted to have it resurface. Because I really love it.🥰
Questions from the pastel bicycle:
1. Out of everything you’ve ever created, what are you most proud of?
ONCE AGAIN. This is like picking between beloved children.😰
I’m extremely proud of The Game, but I’m also very proud of the latest Water Nya painting. Then again, the Amnesia AU is pretty good too.
I’m just going to go with The Game for now, because I put a lot of myself into that, and, while of course I didn’t do it by myself, I count it as one of my greatest achievements.
2. Do you like flowers?
Flowers. Yeah, I like flowers!
3. What is your favorite medium?
Wa. Ter. Co. Lor.
4. Caramel or chocolate?
Haha, pastel bicycle already nominated pretty much everyone I know who would want to do this, so I’m going to have an open nomination here. Here are my questions.
- When you sketch, do you prefer to use a pen or pencil?
- If you were forced to make a pair of pants to save your life, could you?
- When/if you text, how many GIFs might be sent in one conversation?
- What is the LARGEST thing you’ve ever made?
Thar ye go!
Thank you for reading, and thank you once again, the pastel bicycle, for nominating me.😊 Your crocheted rabbits are the cutest things.🧶
Song of the Day: Already Gone, by Sleeping At Last.