Hey peeps! I was nominated for this award!!!!
Thank you to Maggie for nominating me!!! I highly suggest checking her blog out, she’s pretty awesome.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Okie, so for everyone I nominate, here are the rules.
Now, onto Maggies questions, and my answers!
1. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Probably getting feedback on my projects, from people who don’t have an obligation to say it’s good? It’s really refreshing to get input from people who aren’t parents, grandparents, etc.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be.
So, I always struggle with this type of question, because I’m very happy where I live right now, I live on a beautiful farm, with my family, and beautiful trees, and lovely weather, so I would possibly move somewhere closer to friends? I dunno, I’m very content right now. Sorry for the long answer.
3. What is the best dessert you’ve ever had?
I had creme brûlée (oof French) at a restaurant a couple years ago, for my aunt’s birthday, and it was soooooo good. It’s like crunchy pudding! But like in a good way. 😅
4. What’s the last song you listened to?
I’m actually listening to music right now as I type this, it’s The Blessing by Celtic woman!
5. Your favorite way to spend the weekend?
Normally, it would be going to hang out with friends, going to the park, or swimming. In quarantine, it’s drawing like a maniac, and driving around in the car with my dad and sisters, and listening to music.
6. What’s your favorite blog post you’ve written?
Oh cheese, uhhhh I don’t know? I feel like the just get better with time, and going backwards is very strange. But I like the Avatar Nya post I did last week! Mostly because of the art.
7. What do you love most about yourself?
My hair. No comment just my hair.
8. If you could meet any famous person, who would you meet?
It depends. If you meant now, in this year, I’d meet David Tennant. For obvious reasons. If aaaaaaannnyyyyy time frame, of course I’d meet Jesus. Because that would just be so awesome. Aaaaand if it was a fictional character, I’d meet Nya, and talk some sense into her. 😔
9. Would you rather drink coffee or tea?
Tea. Coffee is not lovely. (And I reaaaaally love tea.)
10. What’s your favorite flavor of gum.
Mint. Mint is amazing.
11. What are you wearing right now?
I’m wearing pajamas, aka, sweatpants, a weird tunic thing, and my hoodie.
That’s all the questions! Onto the nominations!!!
1. If you had the ability to save a friend or relative from dying, by means of time travel, would you?
2. What is your favorite color for a bicycle?
3. What food could you eat for dinner for a month if you had to?
4. Who/what do you think the man in, The Scream by Edvard Munch, was screaming at?
5. Do you like climbing trees?
6. What’s the name of your first oc?
7. What is your favorite song?
8. Do you like dumplings?
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
10. On a scale of 1/10, how much do you love this mug?
11. What is your primary hobby?
That’s all the questions!!
Have a blessed day, and please wear your mask!
Song of the Day: A Million Dreams, from The Greatest Showman! No note is needed, just go listen to it! If you already have, go listen to it AGAIN.